Wednesday 20 June 2007

A tied match!

Finally the Cavaliers scored a point in the Twenty20 league last night however through away a great chance of victory. Well we should be thankful for small mercies, after fielding fantastically and Andy knocking a quickfire birthday 26* we managed the usual cock up to ruin all our good work. However David Lever heroically saved the game and almost got us over the line... Click here for the full match report.

One more Twenty20 match before the big Stuart Cup final, can the Cavaliers claim their first victory? The bookies odds aren't good!

1 comment:

David said...

I'm putting together a post about 2020 cricket in all it's forms. Would you like to offer your viewpoint?

Drop me an email on david at harrowdrive dot com for the details.

Don't worry I'm not selling anything I just want to get as many angles on the 20 over game as I can.